You may have heard of National Citizen Service (NCS) before, either from your teen or from social media, some of you may have teens that have already signed up! Due to COVID-19, last year was a little different, but this year we are hoping to offer the same awesome programme we have always offered!
This is your teens chance to get back out into the world with their mates, get some new skills, make even more friends AND make a difference by getting their communities back on their feet.
We are following all Government guidelines with regards to COVID 19 to ensure that the programme is safe for all.
This years NCS summer will either be a 2 or 3 week programme, giving your teen the chance to gain independence, get out the house and stay away from home (Only on three week programme). Which, lets face it is much needed!
What are the benefits:
- It’s only £50 for the entire programme, including transport and food for the first 2 phases (Bursaries are available)
- NCS enhances their CV’s
- NCS enhances their college applications
- NCS is recognised by UCAS and will benefit their personal statements
- NCS improves confidence and offers skills essential for starting work
- Your teen can gain brand new skills and become more independent
- NCS allows your teen to volunteer to help worthy causes
- Allows them the chance to stay away from home
It’s an exciting opportunity and not one to be missed. They can only do it whilst they are 16 or 17, so if they’re looking for a new challenge or a chance to get out the house and make a difference, visit wearencs.com and register today, places are limited.
For more information watch our video here: